Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And sometimes everything gets so crazy. Sometimes I don't know where my head is and there's fourty things I think I should be doing but I can't focus. Too many projects that are more in my head than anywhere else.

So I'm going to try to use this as a tool to help me focus, rather than another distraction. This will keep me honest, because if I'm not doing the work that I'm supposed to be doing then it will be right here in the public domain. So much of life seems to be lived in public now. I have no wish to air my relationships, past or present, or to bitch about anyone in particular, I just have a need for communication. Strange to find that in a poet really.

And right now I'm supposed to be calling a friend to discuss a show we're writing, so that's what I'm gonna do, and I'll post more about it when we've got it together.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment